Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Reconciliation Ambassador

Let me introduce myself.

I am the Reconciliation Ambassador and this blog is another in a string of websites and blogs I host aimed at promoting the best possible life of all everywhere on the planet.

I believe that each man, woman, and child no matter which tribe or nation they come from or the color of their skin is masterpiece of God's own hand created to be the special person they are. Each person is a unique addition to the fabric of humanity and adds their own special flavor to their immediate family, community, and society at large.

I do believe that all were created by one God who uniquely fashioned them, cares about them, and wants a one-on-one relationship with them. And, as the Reconciliation Ambassador, my first desire is that each person be reconciled to the one God and find their place in the Kingdom of Heaven for all of eternity.

Even as I dedicate my life to help others be reconciled to God, I know that many even most will not think that a relationship with some distant Supreme Being from some far off unseen place will help them in this present life. As this is the case, I am not the one to condemn them, but I seek to help them in their daily lives in order to optimize their lives as fellow human beings sharing the same planet.

Accordingly, this blog is dedicated to bringing reconciliation to couples whether they are still together but estranged emotionally or split apart and wanting to mend their breakup but don't know how. It is not my desire to prolong abusive relationships or reconcile those who are wholy incompatible. I am interested in helping to bring back together those who believe in their hearts that they were made to be with each other and don't have the relationship skills to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment